Can you help by explaining what this does that is different from CGI::Carp?
What are you doing that is Apache specific? Could CGI::Carp do the job? If
there was something you needed added to CGI::Carp, would it make sense for
you to add the apache-specific function flag to CGI::Carp instead of making
a brand-new module?