OK, I think Apache::Carp was a misleading name - it is not really a
replacement for CGI::Carp - instead it is a simple module for reporting
errors under a mod_perl enviroment that is easy to use and doesn't require
that the programmer use carp and croak.  A better name would have been
something like Apache::ErrorReport

So, I think I will keep this bundled with the Apache-PageKit distribution
as Apache::PageKit::Error, (although it will still work by itself), unless
there is demand for a seperate Apache-ErrorReport distribution.