Sure.  I have attached Apache/Carp.pm, so you can examine it.

Some of the main differences that can't be implemented easily under CGI
are:
* Apache::Carp can be configured in the httpd.conf file to send an e-mail
to the server admin by setting 'PerlSetVar APACHE_CARP_HANDLER
email'.  This way you can easily configure e-mail error notices on
production servers and displayed error notices on development servers,
_without_ changing Perl code base.  This is very useful when you have
production and development servers running off of the same CVS tree.

* It displays the Apache handler that the error occurred under by using
$r->current_callback

Some other features that make it different from CGI::Carp include:
* Can send e-mail notices - very useful for production servers.
* Displays complete call stack even for warns and dies.
* Displays user, host, remote_host, and referer (useful for email notices)