Nathan Torkington wrote:

> J. J. Horner writes:
> > What is the story on these tutorials?  Is it something you can
> > distribute, or did most of it come off of the top your head?
>
> Tutorials seems like a deadend for effort.  I've had zero (0)

I'd be interested - although I hope I am beyond that stage now ;-).

I would like to see these sorts of things and "success stories" - how
ever short in the web to do a bit of advocay and (hopefully) attract
more developers (and mindshare).

Subliminal hint - www.take23.org

> If nobody's interested in increasing the number of mod_perl
> programmers through tutorials, then the only other option I can think
> of is strategically-placed success stories.

agreed.

> I know that perl.oreilly.com is making a point of collecting Perl
> success stories and is always hungry for more.  They won't convert
> the unwashed there, though.
>
> It'd sure be nice to have a WebTechniques special issue on mod_perl.
> Hint, hint, Randal :-)

nudges from here as well ;-)

Greg