On 13 Dec 2000, (Randal L. Schwartz) wrote:

> Well, then, I'd ask for the perl.apache.org folks to "bless" the
> take23.org site by linking to it prominently, along with a context
> so that visitors know why some things are on perl.apache.org and
> others are on take23.org.

Well Doug likes the site, and I'd assume someone is going to add a link
fairly shortly to perl.apache.org.

Basically I see the distinction as news/community vs the official home
page. The same as php3.org vs phpbuilder.

> If you want traffic on your site, pick a way for people to remember it
> when they walk into an internet cafe or when they are talking to
> others in the hall.  Clever secret names suck, until you're the first
> hit in google. :)

Suggestions for ways to help that would be most appreciated.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **