From: Jeffrey A. Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 3:48 PM
To: Clayton Cottingham aka drfrog; dreamwvr; Jamie Krasnoo
Cc: Modperl
Subject: RE: Looking for a new distro

Hey just as an FYI... I've got mod_perl and apache 1.3.14 and PHP 4.04 (I
think or maybe 4.03pl1) installed with no problems on my redhat 7 box.  Now,
it's my devel box so I don't know if there are any "major" problems with it.
:)  It does double duty as my devel box and my personal router (got my cable
modem hooked up on it and then route my internal boxes through it. :)).  For
Apache/mod_perl/PHP, I downloaded the source and installed those directly
along with Mysql...

--
Jeff (FurBall)
WebOverdrive Newbie Tech Board