Hello,

I am having some strange problems with my apache + mod_perl + mod_ssl +
Apache::ASP.
I compiled all 3 from the latest sources as explained in the mod_perl
directory.  After some light brain surgery, I had an httpd with mod_perl
(EVERYTHING=1) and mod_ssl.  But, funny things happened.

1. Firstly, although I compiled with STACKEDHANDLERS enabled, Apache::ASP +
Apache::SSI (using Apache::Filter) did not honor <!--#exec cgi=...> clauses.
No big deal, I used <% $Response->Include ... %>.

2. More important is this.  Every ASP page, w/o exception, produces the log
error:
        [Fri Feb  9 19:11:04 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine &#::handler called.
Now I can live with the error message, after all, this is not mission
critical.  However, it puts a nasty error dump at the end of the page, see
        http://systemcrash.org/categories.asp
Please note that although I wrote the app, I choose not to control its
content, and I apologize for any offensive content within the database.  (It
was more of a learning experience).

Still, I use Apache::ASP for other more serious purposes, and I certainly
hope I can get this fixed, before I trash the old server (that works ok, by
the way).

Thanks for your help.

Eric Bellotti
Summit Tech Communication