Hello,

I set BufferingOn = 1, Debug was already = 2.

access-log reports a 500,

216.221.202.194 - - [10/Feb/2001:14:47:22 -0500] "GET /categories.asp
HTTP/1.1" 500 578

error-log reports

[Sat Feb 10 14:52:05 2001] [error] Null filename used at (eval 23) line 2.
[Sat Feb 10 14:52:05 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine &#::handler called.

And as you can see (at the URL), the error message is no more descriptive
than it was before.  I'm on
openbsd 2.8 GENERIC
apache_1.3.17
mod_perl-1.25
mod_ssl-2.8.0-1.3.17

There's another behavior I ran into with my new httpd that may be related
and might help shed some light; If persistent HTTP connections are enabled,
the client will receive only a part of a document, then on the next refresh,
receive the rest.

Regards,

Eric