Eric Bellotti wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having some strange problems with my apache + mod_perl + mod_ssl +
> Apache::ASP.
> I compiled all 3 from the latest sources as explained in the mod_perl
> directory.  After some light brain surgery, I had an httpd with mod_perl
> (EVERYTHING=1) and mod_ssl.  But, funny things happened.
>         [Fri Feb  9 19:11:04 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine &#::handler called.
> Now I can live with the error message, after all, this is not mission
> critical.  However, it puts a nasty error dump at the end of the page, see
>         http://systemcrash.org/categories.asp

OK, checked out the URL, but couldn't tell from that error there, try
setting PerlSetVar Debug 2, which is developer debugging, and PerlSetVar BufferingOn
1,
so the error is clean, and not mixed with prior HTML output.  If you'd post
the full error message that you get under those conditions, that'd be great.
I cannot guess what &#::handler is coming from quite yet.

--Josh

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA