On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 10:02:06AM -0400, Brendan McAdams wrote:
....Our application performance actually
> improved across the board when we implements MaxRequests... (This

Do you have numbers to back this up?  How does reading in a new
script every now and then IMPROVE anything compared to keeping
in memory all the time?  It's not like perl gets "tired"
after using the same memory all the time.

Memory leakage is a separate issue which I don't seem to be able to solve
any how with use strict and I'm not using any global variables at all.