> Anybody know of any module I can use to hit back at these default.ida bozos
> (i.e. keep them away from my IP addresses ?). I'm running apache/modperl on
> Win32.

        I remember a post on incidents or bugtraq where someone started
pumping crap data back at the virus and eventually the NT system
crashed.  I haven't tried this, but it might be worth a shot to look in
the archives and see if you can replicate this persons's results.
::grin::  In the post he mentioned about trashing the kernel on NT so
this might be kinda fun...  at the same time, because no one else has
done something like this suggests that it may not work.  YMMV. -sc

--
Sean Chittenden

PGP signature