  Angel> how about a way to tell it not to report an ip??  i just
  Angel> reported on myself. :)

That feature is in the latest version (1.07), thanks to David Young.

  DeWitt>> So *that's* why Reuven has CodeRed.pm CC him on the warning
  DeWitt>> emails.

  DeWitt>> And I thought he was just nuts.  ;)

I am nuts -- but in this particular case, I was just naive and foolish
to think that people would change the $cc_address variable at the top
of the program.  So I've been flooded by a ridiculous number of e-mail
messages from people who didn't change that variable.

Version 1.08, which I hope to put out tonight or tomorrow, will
improve the configuration a bit, and will also improve on the
documentation.

Reuven