>> Wouldn't that affect mod_perl's advantage of sharing the modules? I
>> mean, would everything be in it's separate namespace and loaded only
>> once for every module as it is with use?

I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel that sharing the modules
is that much of an advantage. If you write large scripts that actually
use modules of your own which can be different depending on the version
of the script, it means that you cannot run different versions of the
script on the same box, which IMHO is not very convenient...

Do you know if there's a way to avoid this?
Cheers,
--
IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director