: )  No problem,  I guess I am unsure if this is the proper way to setup an
Access, Authen, Authz handler.  When I use this configuration my 'handler()'
method does not get called and I get an error in the logs:
[Mon Dec 10 13:13:03 2001] [crit] [client 192.168.0.1] configuration error:
couldn't check user.  No user file?: /index.html

I tried moving it down to be an Authz handler but the same error occurs.
However, if I push this package as a FixupHandler it works fine and the
'handler()' method gets called.

Thanks,