I'm trying to populate select boxes(or other input types)for my HTML
pages.
An example would be a drop down list of states and/or provinces. A large
number
of these are populated from lookup tables in the dba and are relatively
static.

I understand there is no form data at that time, however, when
the server is up and running (and I am accessing it as a client)
is when I am having the problem of extracting the data.

Hope this is clearer

Dave

--
Dave Morgan