FYI canadians based in vancouver can get
this at
http://www.granvillebooks.com/

ive had way better experience ordering from them than
ordering from chapters
they tell me itll take two weeks though as its a brand new item

if you are in this area please check em out they have a great selection,
and
their comp book are pretty much always 20% off!