On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 06:18:55PM -0800, Joe Brenner wrote:

> > ordered my today through the website (puts a little extra money
> > in the hands of mod_perlers:
> >
> > http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
>
> I just ordered mine through fatbrain, myself...

Thanks!

> I won't deal with amazon:  http://www.noamazon.com

I just added a page with direct links for eight other bookstores.
It's now available at http://www.modperlcookbook.org/order.html

> If there's a mod_perl developer's fund I could contribute to
> (like YAS), I'd be glad to send them a check.

Now you're talking!  I wonder if YAS would consider funding
perl-related projects like mod_perl?  Perhaps if we had a big name
(Ticketmaster?) we could get the ball rolling on such a thing..

--
Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/index.htm