Paul> Now you're talking!  I wonder if YAS would consider funding
Paul> perl-related projects like mod_perl?  Perhaps if we had a big name
Paul> (Ticketmaster?) we could get the ball rolling on such a thing..

YAS isn't a magic bullet.  YAS can certainly act as a tax-exempt
pipeline, but you're really asking "can the mod_perl community find it
amongst themselves to fund a developer or two similar to how Damian
was funded last year?"

Maybe.  Maybe not.

Until Damian and Dan and Larry get funded for this year, probably not. :)