> Joe Brenner wrote:
> > Spend only $4 more, and you too can show your disgust for
> > software patents.

Worth every penny.

And Barnes and Noble deserves its fair share of disgust for filing counter
patent-infringement suits. And since BN now own Fatbrain, so BookPool is my
vendor of choice currently for price-conscious book shopping.

For niche publishers with small circulation, I try to buy direct from the
publisher (e.g. Manning) so that they actually get more of the money I'm
spending anyway to keep publishing that kind of work.

And AllBookstores.com is now offering it at the same price as Amazon.
So now it doesn't cost me anything to show my disgust for software and
business model patents. As for the Amazon kickback, well, you have a
sucky publisher for not giving you more of your directly generated sales.

Mike808/
--
perl -le "$_='7284254074:0930970:H4012816';tr[0->][ BOPEN!SMUT];print"