> The problem is that the Location directives below are acting more like
> LocationMatch directives. For example, if I hit the URL
> '/admin/workflow/media', I would expect the '/' Location's handlers to
> handle the request. But they're not. Instead, it's the '/media' Location
> handlers. It's as if I had set it up with LocationMatch */media* instead
> of Location.

every time I hear of someone setting a dynamic action for

<Location />

they run into problems.  I don't know why.  all I can say is that I
_think_ I've heard new-httpd talking about / being special in some
regard, thus making it a bad idea.  I've never been able to find the
thread I'm thinking about in the archives, so it may not exist.  I could
be dreaming entirely, but it's there, like a splinter in my mind :)

anyway, so I guess I'm saying fiddle with something other than / and see
if that helps.

--Geoff