On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 15:51, Geoffrey Young wrote:

<snip />
> anyway, so I guess I'm saying fiddle with something other than / and see
> if that helps.

Thanks. That got me to thinking that the '/' Location directive was
actually superfluous, so I just got rid of it altogether. Now the
directives that were in '/' are just in the VirtualHost directive. I
actually thought this would fix the problem, but unfortunately, it
persists. Damn.

Thanks for the tip, though.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]