On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 20:44, Salvador Ortiz Garcia wrote:

> Ok, I found it. Right now all Location, Directory and Files are afected
> by being "upgraded" at random to the Match versions.

Ugly.

> Can you please test the following patch for perl_config.c:

<snip />

Yes, that does indeed correct the problem. Thank you.

> Right now I'm working in a more radical patch to fix other minor
> problems related to <Perl> sections handling.

Can I assume that the fixes will be in 1.27? Does Doug have plans for
another release soon?

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]