On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 18:56, David Wheeler wrote:

<snip />

> Why is this? It seems to be acting like LocationMatch directives rather
> than Location. Could this be a bug in how the Perl sections work? If
> not, how do I get that last request to print "Two" instead of "One"?
> Even if it *is* a bug, how do I get the proper behavior?

Okay, in a way, I've answered my own question. Prepending "^" to the
front of each Location directive corrects the problem. However, I still
think that this is a bug, because AFAIK, Location directives aren't
supposed to use regular expressions unless they have the '~' character
in them. I'm not sure how one would include that in Perl sections, but
it seems better to require that Perl sections interpret Location
directives as literal strings and LocationMatch directives as regular
expressions

Make sense?

Thanks,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
                                               Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kineticode. Setting knowledge in motion.(sm)