I see. You're right, this is actually much nicer!

Sorry for the misinformation. On debian it return : also. I made a
mistake checking it.

But with the suggested code by Per it works just fine:

sub load {
     my $module=@_[0];
     $module = File::Spec->catfile(split /::/, $module);
     $module .= '.pm';

     eval { require $module; };

     return $@ ? 1 : 0;
}

Of course one has to put a use File::Spec at the beginning and a Per
Finar Ellefsen

Marcel

Am Donnerstag den, 14. Februar 2002, um 00:11, schrieb Stathy G.
Touloumis:

PGP / GPG Key:  http://www.ncpro.com/GPG/mmweber-at-ncpro-com.asc