Quoting Stathy G. Touloumis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [13 Feb-02 15:26]:
> Some more fixes ; )

Yay! Bug reports already...

> I would suggest changing the PerlSetVar variables
> to actual apache configuration directives which would change this :
>
> my @auth_modules=$r->dir_config->get("AuthModules");
>
> I don't have an immediate patch for this but have done it before.
> If you would like me to work on this code no prob, otherwise check
> the eagle book for some samples if unfamiliar.

*nod*  I'm not sure that the syntax would work; $r->dir_config()
would probably return an arrayref, and such; this needs to be
tested.

> Also,
>
> THIS :
>
> my $handler = \&{"$am\::handler"};
> if ($handler->($r) == OK) {
>   $r->warn("$am return OK");
> return OK;
>
> TO :
>
> ## 'or next' can be changed
> my $handler = $am->can('handler') or next;
> if ($handler->($r) == OK) {
>   $r->warn("$am return OK");
>   return OK;
> }

Yeah, I just didn't think of that when I wrote the code.  That is
the Correct Way.

> And I would consider changing this :
>
> $module  =~ s[::][/]g;
>
> to be more portable.  I am working on another class for runtime
> management of classes that should address this but won't be on
> CPAN for a few days.

I stole that almost whole hog from Template/Config.pm, lines
68-78.  Take it up with Andy. ;)

The easiest thing would be to use Config, and do:

  $module =~ s[::][$Config{'path_sep'}]g;

Right?

(darren)

--
What a strange illusion it is to suppose that beauty is goodness.
    -- Leo Tolstoy