At 1:32 PM -0700 3/5/02, Mark Hazen wrote:
>I'm sorry I didn't explain an important component.  Since I am dealing with
>a few hundred requests per minute (this was got me onto mod_perl to begin
>with), then using DBI's ability to write to a file would vastly overwhelm my
>system.

I don't get it.... You don't mind trying to create tables a few
hundred times per minute, but creating a file is too much overhead?

And writing to memory is going to really bog the system.

Maybe you shouldn't be asking "why doesn't my capture work", but "how
can I debug some production code I have"...

Just a thought,

Rob

--
When I used a Mac, they laughed because I had no command prompt. When
I used Linux, they laughed because I had no GUI.