Are you using 2 separate apache processes or 2 virtual hosts within the
same apache process?

If it's the latter, according to Apache's documentation:
"If no matching virtual host is found, then the first listed virtual
host that matches the IP address will be used."
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/name-based.html)

So it's possible that the client that is getting the wrong answers is
not specifying the Host: hostname parameter in the HTTP request and
Apache is therefore sending the request to the first virtual host.

Steve

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Miroslav Madzarevic wrote:

> It seems that my mod-perl virtual hosts are mixing content :(
> I don't know why ?
>
> I have virthost1 and virthost2 on mod-perl apache, most of the time you get the
>right content when calling respective virthost but sometimes when you call virthost2
>you get response from virt. host 1. This is a rare bug but happens.
>
> We're using Mandrake Linux and it's 2 apache's (1 mod-perl enabled and the other
>without mod-perl - this one uses mod proxy and mod rewrite).
>
> Can someone please direct me how can I solve this problem ?
> -------------------------
> Best regards,
>
> Miroslav Madzarevic, Senior Perl Programmer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mod Perl Development http://www.modperldev.com
> Telephone: +381 64 1193 501
> jamph