> Miroslav Madzarevic wrote:
>
> Ernest: I don't use server aliases but I'm going to fix that. I wish
> that the problem is so simple. Actually the two virt. hosts are
> beta.domain.com and www.domain.com

So the httpd.conf should read:

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName www.domain.com
        ServerAlias *.domain.com
        ServerAlias domain.com
#       ...
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName beta.domain.com
#       no alias!
#       ...
</VirtualHost>

So every request except for beta.domain.com will go to the first VH: The
order of the VirtualHost-entries in httpd.conf are important - see

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/details.html

Ernest

* VIRTUALITAS Inc.               *                                  *
* European Consultant Office     *      http://www.virtualitas.net  *
* Internationales Handelszentrum *   contact:Ernest Lergon          *
* Friedrichstraße 95             *    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* 10117 Berlin / Germany         *       ums:+49180528132130266     *