> Is there any issue with using modperl with postgres vs mysql
> for a database driven website? Don't want to bark up the wrong
> tree in a mod_perl project only to discover I picked the wrong .db :-/

http://www.mysql.com/news/article-91.html

This was an interesting article, even though it didn't compare postgres to
the other databases being tested.  All of the mod_perl sites we have worked
on use MySQL, and we have never had any problems with it.  The newest
versions of MySQL (4.x) also add some functionality that might have made
MySQL look a bit less tempting for a developer to use in the past.

Marc Slagle
Secure Level
559 Liberty Hill, 2W
Cincinnati, Ohio, 45210