> You must have taken this subroutine out of context. There are a
> certain number of things which must appear for an Apache handler to work:
>
> package Apache::Whatever;
>
> You need to have that line to uniquely identify your module. If you
> use the name Apache::Whatever, your handler must be named Whatever.pm
> and be placed in your @INC search path under Apache/
> This is probably the reason for your number 2 problem: you must have
> used the same package name twice. Or not used a package name at all.

Actually, this isn't true.. You don't *have* to use the Apache
namespace...  You can just as easily call it Foo::Bar if you'd like...
 I don't mean to come across as being an extremist on this issue, but we
were all newbies once, and I know that as a newbie, *I* would take
anything written here as the "authorative" answer, so I didn't want
anyone here to be misled...

   Issac