Just Curious of Hither Green writes:

I feel like a right tit for asking this...

I already have mod_perl et al running, including my persistent DB
connections etc etc, but following gourmet cookery advice on this list
induced me to buy a copy of the mod_perl Developers Cookbook... and yes,
my nails were rather short after the week it took my Amazon to deliver
said arcane tome unto my abode.

So, I am working my way through, and get to page 83 which has a little
spellette:

sub handler {
  my $r = shift;
  print STDERR $r->as_string();
  return OK;
}

looks easy peasy - but

1) OK ->  Bareword "OK" not allowed while "strict subs" in use
   well, that's easy to fix - I must be missing a 'use' [which one??]
   I assume OK is 1 - ie TRUE

2) error log: Subroutine handler redefined at xxx line 1

This is interesting - probably because PerlHandler Apache::Registry so
kitchen whizzes, tell me please, exactly what knead I put in my
httpd.conf instead of Apache::Registry?

Thanks a munch!

Jeff