Hi there-

Apologies if this gets sent twice - I sent a message yesterday, but it
seems to have vanished into the ether.

I'd like to run the production server of my mod_perl project
(http://www.areaj.org/areaj) on the same machine as my development
server.  Clearly they have the same module names so I have to somehow
run them in two different environments - I don't think running them on
two different virtual servers is going to do it, right?  Doesn't apache
just start one perl "runtime"?  Please tell me if I'm mistaken about
that.

So, I guess I'm wondering if there's an easy way to have two completely
separate apache configurations running on the same machine (listening on
different ports obviously).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

//Thomas