"Thomas K. Burkholder" wrote:

> So, I guess I'm wondering if there's an easy way to have two completely
> separate apache configurations running on the same machine (listening on
> different ports obviously).

Hi Thomas,

just throwing a glance I found:

http://thingy.kcilink.com/modperlguide/modules/Apache_PerlVINC_Allows_Module.html

Maybe someone here has experience with it.

More tips on

http://thingy.kcilink.com/modperlguide/porting/Name_collisions_with_Modules_and.html

and in this discussion:

http://www.mail-archive.com/modperl@apache.org/msg24564.html

Ernest

* VIRTUALITAS Inc.               *                                  *
* European Consultant Office     *      http://www.virtualitas.net  *
* Internationales Handelszentrum *   contact:Ernest Lergon          *
* Friedrichstraße 95             *    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* 10117 Berlin / Germany         *       ums:+49180528132130266     *