Thomas,

You can run seperate environments if your coding doesn't reference any hard
coded paths. I just setup a dev server at my new job and do exactly what
you want. All you have to do is add a "use lib qw(/path/to/modules);" in
your startup.pl or make sure the PERL5LIB environment var is set. This can
be done w/ "PerlSetVar /your/path/here" or setting it for the user apache
is running as. HTH.

Drew