pascal barbedor wrote:
> Hi
>

> I have installed apache 2.0.35 and modperl2 ppd from theoryx5 repository
>
> I am under win2k
>

> I am trying to move my modules under modperl2
>

> I am running into a first problem
>

> I used to use Apache->server->dir_config('some') but this does not work
> anymore

while most of the new docs aren't available yet, the majority of things
didn't change. If something is not working the tests in t/ will answer
most of your questions since they exercise all the 2.0 features. In you
case, this is:

  t/response/TestModperl/dir_config.pm

you need to load:

Apache::ServerUtil to get the dir_config() method for $s
Apache::RequestUtil for $r. In the test above they aren't loaded, since
they are preloaded at t/conf/modperl_extra.pl, I guess we should put
them in for the sake of good examples.

the dir_config interface still works as in 1.x (+ was extended).

Actually dir_config is already documented. See:
http://perl.apache.org/preview/modperl-docs/dst_html/docs/2.0/api/mod_perl-2.0/Apache/ServerUtil.html#METHODS