pascal barbedor wrote:
>>Also try building from scratch and see if 'make test' passes for you.
>
>  >That would be the best help, instead of trying to use pre-compiled
>  >binaries at this point.
>

> there is no apxs built after compiling httpd-2.0.35 sources
> I have built everything under win2k , and don't find apxs
> does anyone know where it is ?
>
> when i want to build modperl2 I am asked MP_APXS to point to apxs
> so I cannot build modpel2 under win2k
>
> pascal

On unix it's your_httpd_root/bin/apxs by default, dunno about winFU.
Hopefully Randy or someone else will be able to answer your question
when they read this.

grep the output of 'make install' and see where it goes.

We are talking about httpd built with DSO enabled, so you need to pass
at least --enable-so to configure. Static build doesn't work yet with
mod_perl 2.0.