Hi,

Thanks, the thing that scared me about RPC::XML was the 0.37 version number :)

I will give it a serious try before I go to something like SOAP.

Within RPC::XML:

 Apache::RPC::Server - A subclass of RPC::XML::Server tuned
       for mod_perl

I didn't see this until now. :) Getting warm fuzzy feeling now. Thanks again,

Eric

>I think you'll find RPC::XML to be a solidly engineered module.  I've
>used it as a client and as a server to good effect.  It includes
>stand-alone, CGI, and mod_perl based servers and a very nice client.
>
>If all you need is simple RPC calls I find that XML-RPC provides a
>much more straightforward environment.  Even with my background in
>http based rpc systems it took me a while to pick up on the
>idiosyncrasies of SOAP.
>
>--
>Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
>
>    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
>         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513 (PST Time Zone)