Greetings.

Well now...

> There is a residual crash at dir_config.t (WinNT SP6 - MS Visual
> > Studio 6 SP3).
>
> all tests pass for me with both 5.6.1 and bleedperl,
> httpd-2.0 from cvs on
> xp with msdev 6.0.  i also tried 5.6.1 with no debug symbols,
> still all
> pass.  would help to know which test causes the crash.  you could try
[...]

This is embarassing.

I rebuilt a no-debug modperl, re-ran the tests and dir_config.t passed with
flying colors.
I am really sure that it was failing this morning *EXCEPT* I did not ran
"nmake install"
before "nmake test" then.

I think apache may be (sometimes?) picking up whatever mod_perl.so is under
SERVER_ROOT/modules during the test run. Either that or I am getting
senile-a possibility in itself.

So, disregard my previous message, my failed line is now:

Failed Test  Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
---
api\module.t               13    1   7.69%  3
3 tests skipped.

And all is quiet.

Cheers,
alf

P.S: I do have crashes in a real world app, buti I'll talk about them when I
can characterize them - which I'm unable to do right now.