I think I made a mistake posting this query over the holiday weekend, so I'm
gonna speak up again.

I have a couple of strange bugs showing up in Bricolage that have something
to do with Apache->print timing out (with Win 95 and Mac OS 9 -- yes, these
folks need to join the new millennium), and have no idea how or under what
circumstances print times out.

Any enlightenment on this issue would be most welcome.

Thanks!

David

On 7/5/02 1:25 PM, "David Wheeler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> claimed:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm seeing some strange behavior with IE/Mac OS Classic where pages aren't
> getting completely loaded and I'm seeing this message in the log error log:
>
> [Fri Jul  5 20:22:17 2002] [info] [client 192.168.1.1] mod_perl:
> Apache->print timed out
>
> Config:
>
> Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27 mod_ssl/2.8.9 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
>
> This is on RedHat Linux 7.2.
>
> I did a quick google search, but found no obvious answers to this issue.
> Anyone got any ideas what could be happening? Why and under what
> circumstances will Apache->print time out?
>
> TIA,
>
> David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]