Hi All,

I am setting up a livejournal server and have installed modperl on a windows xp machine. Livejournal uses bradfitz bml (better markup language) to control its look. On my system however, the .bml files do not execute. When I access them I get source only. I'm told BML is a standard part of modperl now, but I suspect there is not something set up correctly
in my httpd.conf file to make it execute properly bml.pm. I created a minimal httpd.conf file based on the livejournal manual which I have attached my httpd file at the end of this message. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance
Randy

Httpd.conf contains:
ServerType standalone
ServerRoot "c:\apache"
PidFile logs/httpd.pid
ScoreBoardFile logs/apache_runtime_status
Timeout 30
KeepAlive Off

MinSpareServers 5
MaxSpareServers 40
#StartServers 10
MaxClients 20
MaxRequestsPerChild 500

LoadFile "C:/openssl/bin/libeay32.dll"
LoadFile "C:/openssl/bin/ssleay32.dll"
LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
LoadFile "C:/Apache/modules/php4ts.dll"
LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache.dll
LoadFile "C:/Perl/bin/perl56.dll"

ClearModuleList
#AddModule mod_env.c
AddModule mod_mime.c
#AddModule mod_negotiation.c
#AddModule mod_status.c
#AddModule mod_info.c
#AddModule mod_include.c
AddModule mod_autoindex.c
AddModule mod_dir.c
#AddModule mod_perl.c
AddModule mod_so.c
AddModule mod_setenvif.c
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddModule mod_perl.c
AddModule mod_ssl.c

Port 80
#User lj
#Group lj

SendBufferSize 131072

ServerName
www.thefreemachine.cc

DocumentRoot "c:\livejournal\htdocs"

PerlSetEnv   LJHOME c:\livejournal
PerlRequire  c:\livejournal\cgi-bin\modperl.pl