On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:32:51 -0500, James G Smith wrote:
>James G Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>The distribution is available on CPAN (soon -- has been uploaded)
>>and
>>at http://sourceforge.net/project/gestinanna/
>
>Make that http://sourceforge.net/projects/gestinanna/

There are some state machine modules in CPAN already, under the
prefix DFA:: for Discrete Finite Automata. Do we really need a
separate prefix StateMachine:: for this?

For the record, DFA was suggested to me when I asked for module name
suggestions, because it (DFA) was already in use when I wanted to
submit my module.
--
Ron Savage, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 1/08/2002