Hi there,

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Keith G. Murphy wrote:

> do you mean that the problems with the loadable module overall are
> so well-known that no one in his right mind should ever use it?

It's not as bad as that.  Significant improvements have been made in
the reliability of mod_perl as DSO and nowadays there is much less
discussion about it on this list.  There are still one or two dusty
corners but in general thesedays I'd say try it.  If it doesn't seem
to give you problems then stay with it.

If at first you don't succeed, try again.  Then give up.  No sense
being a damned fool about it.  (Somebody remind me who said that:)

73,
Ged.