* Randy Kobes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-25 12:01]:
> There are a couple of modules on CPAN - Geo::IP and Geo::Mirror -
> that provide a general Perl interface to the GeoIP library.

Oh.  I should have checked; sorry about that!

* Michael Schout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-10-25 11:42]:
> darren chamberlain wrote:
> > attached to Apache.  I'd like to see, in addition to the Apache
> > stuff, a generic GeoIP library that can be used from outside Apache,
> > like in log-eating scripts.
>
> You mean like this?
>
> http://search.cpan.org/author/TJMATHER/Geo-IP-0.26/lib/Geo/IP.pm

/me looks sheepish.

(darren)

--
Unix is an operating system, OS/2 is half an operating system, Windows
is a shell, and DOS is a boot partition virus.