Hi,

The database that is included with Apache-GeoIP is from March 2002.
The latest database (October 2002) is more accurate, and may correctly
locate your IP address.  We have an online demo here:
http://www.maxmind.com/app/lookup

Note that we offer a free subscription to database updates for Open Source
projects and for people/companies who have made significant Open Source
contributions.  Please let me know if you are interested.

-TJ