Hi Joe & APReq,

I'm glad this is receiving attention, Apache::Request has had some trouble on OS X as I'm sure you're aware. I just tested the RC, using:

perl 5.6.1
Apache/1.3.26 (as shipped with the OS, uses dso)
OS X 10.1.5

and I get this error in 'make test':

dyld: t/httpd multiple definitions of symbol _ApacheRequest___parse
blib/arch/auto/Apache/Request/Request.bundle definition of _ApacheRequest___parse
blib/arch/auto/Apache/Cookie/Cookie.bundle definition of _ApacheRequest___parse
make: *** [start_httpd] Error 66

I believe this was the same error from several months ago, that the binary namespaces of Apache::Request and Apache::Cookie are conflicting.

I've attached the full output.

-Ken