a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have a comment :)

I've been building nightly from CVS for almost a year now, but when you added the Apache::test stuff I had to stop doing it - the prompt for the Apache path when building the makefile makes it hang indefinitely.

I caught the discussion on apreq-dev about Apache::Test v Apache::test and have a rather strong opinion on that but, as I'm not actually contributing anything to the project, I'll keep quiet :)

at any rate, figuring out a logic other than "! to skip" would be nice.

$0.02

--Geoff