Can GIMP be programmatically set up to warp/woof/weird-out an image?

Yahoo's warped words works, I bet, since they use it.

I'm referring to get getting an anon email account from yahoo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Moseley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 1:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OT] Ideas for limiting form submissions

I've got a mod_perl feed-back form that sends mail to a specific address..
Spammers have their bots hitting the form now.  The tricks I know of are:

- generate a random image of numbers and make the user type in the numbers
on the form.  Painful for the user and spammers probably have OCR!

- require an email and send a confirmation email (like a list
subscription) and whitelist some email addresses.  But we want to allow
anonymous submissions.

- limit submissions by IP number to one every X minutes.  AOL users may get
blocked.

- md5 the submission and block duplicates (should do this anyway).  BTW --
what would you recommend for caching the md5 strings.  Cache::Cache or DBM?
I suppose a Cache::Cache file cache would be the easiest.

Any other ideas on the "easy to implement" side?

--
Bill Moseley [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only
and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy
any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or
accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to
change without notice.