Regarding the use of source filters, they only seemed to cause me trouble
under mod_perl. A while ago I tried using Switch.pm, another source filter
from Damian that provides a switch... case sort of syntax, together with
HTML::Mason and mod_perl. It led to some really strange errors that didn't
really make sense, but the errors went away when I stopped using Switch.

Wes

Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/29/2003 05:56:05 PM