Perrin,

> Apache::Registry?  Just do a touch on the script file and Registry
will
> reload it.

OK, thanks.

> You could hack your own Apache::RegistryNG subclass that
> would just reload everything when Apache::Reload triggers, but it's
> probably not worth it.

Could something in Apache::Registry be implemented to integrate it
better with Apache::Reload? Something along the lines of keeping track
of which modules a certain script use()s, and at request time, checking
if Apache::Reload has reloaded one of those since the last request and
if so, reload the script itself? That would remove the confusion, and
make Apache::Reload's work more transparent, IMO.

Anyways, for now I will do it as you suggested. Once more, thanks for
the help.

J-S