On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 14:29, Jean-Sebastien Guay wrote:
> > I'm asking you to try it and see if it works.
>
> Ok, I tried it and it works.

I guess we need to add this to the docs: Apache::Reload will have
problems if you import subs from a module you are trying to reload.

> The file that imports it is not a module, it's the actual script.

Apache::Registry?  Just do a touch on the script file and Registry will
reload it.  You could hack your own Apache::RegistryNG subclass that
would just reload everything when Apache::Reload triggers, but it's
probably not worth it.

- Perrin